Monday, October 8, 2012

Stinkin' Cute

Here is my Festival of Trees quilt top done!!!  Woot! Woot! I am so ahead of the game it is scary.  This top turned out sooooo cute. 


This is a view of my backyard.  I love my home.  It is so inviting and the music of the birds is very beautiful.
 

This is Abby.  She has been staying with me this last week and will be here for one more.  Her mom and dad went on a trip to Spain.  She has been so fun to have around.  I have missed my dog Callie.  BUT, I don't miss the commitment of taking care of a pet.  I know that I am ok not having a pet right now and look forward to the day when I have one later in life.  I want to play and travel right now.
 
Well, today I hope to get a few fall things done outside around the house.  I have to clean out the gutters for one, prep the hoses, cover the faucets, and  cut back a few rose bushes.  I had to turn on the heat in the house already.  Since I have gutted the house there is no insulation and no sheetrock, so it was pretty cold yesterday, 53 degrees inside.  I think it was warmer outside than inside. 
 
Later today I am going to start Taylor's Halloween dress, she wants to be Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.  Cameron is going to be Jack.  I will be working on his outfit also.  Wish me luck, this is going to take some imagination to accomplish.
 
 
Until Next Time, Tina

 

3 comments:

  1. Love your quilt top! I'm always amazed at how much you get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina I love your quilt - it's a cute pattern and the fabrics are perfect! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marlene, Thank you for the wonderful reply and for taking a moment to check my blog. Have a wonderful day.

      Delete