Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Outfits Ready for Trick or Treating



HALLOWEEN OUTFITS READY FOR TRICK OR TREATING!

 
 Jack Skellington - Nightmare Before Christmas
 

 
Sally - Nightmare Before Christmas
 
I think Taylor and Cameron's Halloween outfits turned out just wonderful. Can't wait to see the kids all dressed up. Don't you just love the matching trick or treat bags? 
 

I didn't get much else done.  Spent the weekend dog sitting these two very sweet four legged family members:







Abby and Kingsford 
 
They both were perfect angels.  But, I get to send them home.  Doesn't that sound just like the perfect situation.  I love being the Aunt.
 
Getting ready to go shopping at Quilt Market in Houston.  Sooooo excited to see what is new in the quilting world.  I'll update more when I return.
 
Until Next Time, Tina



1 comment: