Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Project


Here are the fabrics for this years 2012 Festival of Trees quilt donation.  So excited!!!!!


Here in Salt Lake we have a yearly event called Festival of Trees.  All funds raised from selling decorated Christmas trees, quilts, door wreaths and table holiday decorations is giving to Primary Children's Hospital.  I love being a part of this event. 

Here is a picture of last years, 2011,  quilt and display.  My quilt is just a little part of the whole donation.  Cherrly Beveridge is the woman in charge and she does a beautiful job each year.  It takes a lot of work and effort in purchasing and setting up the display.

 
 
I will update with more pictures of this year's quilt as I get it started.  Need to get the top done this week because next weekend I will working on sewing my neices' Sally Halloween dress.  And then next will be my nephew's Jack Skeleton outfit to also sew.  I think Oct is going to go by faster then I want.
 
Previous years are stored away on a disk that is packed due to home construction.  Wish I coul show you a few more past years.
 
Better get this posted and be off to bed.  Have to work in the morning and be ready to do some serious sewing when I get home in the afternoon.
 
 
Until next time, Tina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment