Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Decor

Holiday Decor (or lack there of)


Happy Holidays from Buck and Tina!  This is the extent of my holiday decor this year.  With my remodel going on it was not on my list to pull out the decorations and add to what would only need to be cleaned to put away.

The electrical, insulation, and bathtub are all in.  The sheet rock goes in this week.  Hoping and crossing my fingers that next week the wood floors can be refinished.   If all goes according to my plan I can be painting during the Christmas - New Year's holiday.

Festival of Tress Update Pictures

Here are pictures of our Festival of Trees 2012 donation.  I love the quilt that I made this year.  Of course, I totally got in a hurry and didn't take a full picture of it prior to handing it over for donation.

 
 


 

 

One of my favorites - Jack Skellington tree donation

Dr. Seuss gingerbread house

 
Hobbit Town - The Shire gingerbread house
(PS....I can hardly wait to see the Hobbit movie.  I have been counting down for one year!)


 
I wish you could really see this crocheted tree.  It was so amazing and so beautiful.
 
 
 
Thank for stopping by to see what I have been up to lately.
 
Until Next Time, Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment